Billable is an application for Mac OS X that helps you keep track of the billable services you perform for a client and then lets you create and manage invoices based on those services.
- Keep track of clients with a simple Client Editor.
- Store per-client specific hourly rate defaults.
- Import Clients from your Address Book.
- Create Time-based Services with a time span and hourly rate; have Billable calculate the total cost for you.
- Use the built in timer to start and stop a service.
- View time progress of an active service via the badged dock icon.
- Create Flat Fee Services and specify a manual total cost.
- Select services you want to get paid for and create invoices with a single click.
- Edit invoice attributes, including: Due Date, Partial Payments, Optional Messages, etc.
- Customize the HTML template used to generate the PDF invoices and make the invoices appear how you want them to appear.
- Use the source list to get a quick overview of unpaid invoices, services that have not been invoiced; filter down through the client hierarchy and limit the selection to a given client.
- Export your data into XML.
- Take advantage of the in-application software to stay up-to-date with new releases.